BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 15, 2010

Witch & Wizard-James Patterson


Witch & Wizard by James Patterson, who is also the author of Maximum Ride and Daniel X, is a very funny and exciting book about a brother named Whit and sister named Wisty. It's a very magical novel. I loved Wisty the most because she reminds me of Max a bit because she feisty and sarcastic smart aleck. This is much better that Harry Potter, trust me. This series has action, adventure, magic, comedy, everything. I'm serious. I can't wait another 11 months for the next book! At least Fang comes out soon.
Wisty and Whit are taken from their homes and put into prison accused of being a witch and a wizard by the New Order. The One Who is the One decrees it, and the One Who Judges sentences them to death by hanging. They get put in a mental hospital/prison. They use their magic to escape with the help of Whit's Half-Light girlfriend, Celia, into the Shadowlands. The end up hiding out with a bunch of other kids in the Freeland department store with a really weird name. They want to find their parents and they end up helping other kids escape from the prison they were first put it.
That's my summary. Hope it doesn't spoil it too much. Please check this book out, all you JP fans out there!

~*Haley*
Ignor the box with an x cuz I can't delete it! :(

0 comments: