BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, January 8, 2010

Immortal Love Stories With A Bite


I loved these love stories. Maybe that was because they were supernaturally amazing! Cast really did pick some great authors for this short story collection. I knew most of the author, so I bought this book. I loved all the stories that were in 1st person, which was 6/8. I especially liked Richelle Mead, Rachel Vincent and Kristen Cast's stories.
The one Richelle Mead wrote, Blue Moon, was set in Chicago (How awesome is it to have the city I live near be the setting?) and the main character was this girl who is a Vampire. She's part of some prophecy to destroy vampires. Rachel Vincent's story, Binge, was about Mallory, a leanan sidhe, and a musician. Mallory's best friend is a Siren.
Kristen Cast's story, Amber Smoke, was about some girl who ends up meeting her love, who can control time. She is turned into a vampire who live off of energy and her blood is amber. She can see aura and she saves her mom.
So, read this collection if you love vampire stories!
~*Haley*

0 comments: