BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 2, 2010

Nightlight, A Parody-The Harvard Lampoon

This is the 1st parody (that I bought for 12 bucks at Target, even if it was only 154 pages long) I've ever read in the form of a book. It's really funny. Instead of Bella Swan, there's Belle Goose. Instead of Edward Cullen there's Edwart Mullen. Edwart is a nerd and Belle is a vampire obsessed girl and she has this delusion that Edwart is a vampire. He's clearly not. He's weak and afraid of everything.
I really liked this book because it was pretty random at times. Belle's dad, Jim, is a window wiper. He got her a U-Haul truck. Both her mom and dad can't really feed them self, so she did that choo-choo train spoon thing to feed them. It's really weird, but I cracked up. You'll have to read it yourself to get what I'm talking about.
I'm gonna shout it:
"I LOVE TWILIGHT PARODIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

~*Haley*

0 comments: