BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Three Manga Reviews

I'm gonna save some time and post these all at once.

I only read the first two of the Crescent Moon mangas, but it's pretty good so far. I like the characters and the whole "of the moon" thing. Mahiru is the main character and she's the descendant of a princess of the Lunar Race. There's a vampire, a werewolf, and some demons in it too.




The Ceres Celestial Legend series is cool because it has action in it. It's like a supernatural horror + fantasy legend manga. Aya and her twin brother go to their grandpa's house on their 16th birthday and are shown a mummified hand. Something really weird happens and apparently Aya has power. She's a heavenly maiden and sometimes she switches to the personality of Ceres, who has black hair and different eyes than Aya. It's confusing, but I like these manga's for Aya's awesome sense of humor. She's such a smart alec sometimes.

The Fairytail mangas looked interesting and they're okay except that they're shonan instead of shojo. I only read the first one so I can't remember much about it, but...The blond chick is a celestial wizard, the red head is a fire wizard. The blond wanted to join the guild called Fairytail and she meet the red head dude and he took her to Fairytail to join. There's pirates in the first one too. It's an okay manga series. I guess I'll try to read the next one. The best part about them is that they're really funny.
~*Haley*

0 comments: